TAD Gear Primer Henley
TAD Gear Primer Henley
The henley is an established classic, relied upon for decades by strong, morally unshakable men who lived and thrived in times of expansion and growth fueled only by relentless grit and determination. These men were willing to stand tall when times were tough, regardless of the work that was needed to be done. TAD Primer Henley was built to satisfy these needs and capture the driven, unbreakable spirit of industrious men through the ages in an accessible everyday essential. TAD waffle material is a moisture wicking antimicrobial wool blended with durable and easy-to-care-for polyester, that doesn’t so much rest on your skin as it does hover, helping you endure no matter how difficult the work may be.
- A Versatile Base: Equally capable as a standalone base layer, under a graphic t-shirt or Overland Shirt, or beneath a Ranger or Praetorian, the Primer Henley is a flexible layering partner across temperatures and environments.
- Comfort in Motion: Low-profile seams minimize chafing during active use and provide long wearing comfort against your skin. Double layered shoulder caps boost durability and cushion rifle slings or ruck straps.
- Balanced Performance: In the heat, long sleeves help minimize sun dangers while the breathable waffle knit keeps you cool as you advance on your mission. In the cold, wool effortlessly wicks away dampness from your skin to keep you dry and avoid cold chills. Naturally odour resistant, you can hit the ground running for days without worrying about laundry.
- 165 grams/meter2 Wool
- 73% Polyester
- 27% Wool
- Anti Microbial Finish
Patterning & Construction
- Long Sleeve Henley
- Flatlock Seams
- Mock Neck Collar
- TAD Slotted Buttons Affixed with Tubular Flat Lace
- Straight Hem
Made in the USA
|Materials:||73% Polyester 27% Wool|
|Product Weight (g):||215|
- Highly recommended, highly addictive!Review by Ministry of Truth
Even though my experience is only in temperate climates the shirt "performs" well in hot and cold weather regardless of humidity. Persistent drizzle (2-3 hours) will make it feel damp but hardly noticeable. Havent gotten proper soaked in one yet but i expect it'll dry up to comfort levels quick enough.
It does catch fur and dust easily so pet owners keep your tape-rollers handy.
Machine wash warm, tumble low.
They're not cheap, i'd give it a 4 but the product is well worth a full 5 stars! (Posted on 04/08/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Related Blog Posts
You may also be interested in the following product(s)